GReddy CAM SPROCKET RB26
- Adjustable cam sprocket that enables adjustment of valve timing within ± 20 degrees.
- The vernier type which can check the crank angle in 0.1 degree steps, enables accurate engine settings.
- It is possible to fully exploit the performance of the GReddy high camshaft.
- The material is aluminum(except for some) to reduce the weight and friction of the rotating part. In addition, the outer has hard anodized finish to prevent belt slippage.
- All Aluminium / Slide-type Cam Sprocket
- Outer : hard anodized / Inner : blue anodized
- ±20° Slide-type( with vernier scale)