GReddy Circuit Spec 10 Row Oil Cooler Kit for ZN6/ZC6
When an 86/BRZ experiences extremely high oil temperatures when doing continuous laps around a circuit, an Oil Cooler is necessary.
The core position and the hose materials have been developed and chosen by conducting meticulous circuit testing.
Compared to the STD Oil Cooler Kit, the Circuit Spec Oil Cooler has been designed specifically for circuit use, and includes an airflow plate for even more efficient cooling. In tests, this oil cooler kit produced results of up to 8℃ lower oil temperatures compared to the STD oil cooler kit.
The oil cooler core is installed on the right side of the front bumper where there is little influence on the radiator (and water temps).
The hoses are made from XRP (nylon mesh hose) which are tough and lightweight.
- 10 Row Engine oil cooler (NS1010G)
- Oil block Standard type (Includes Special oil block spacer)
- Includes airflow plate
- Amount of Engine oil with Oil cooler attached : Approximate 6L (Stock : 5.2 L)
- Requires an oil filter with center bolt size 3/4-16UNF (GReddy oil filter OX1 code:13901101)
- Includes GReddy Oil cooler sensor terminal (code：12401178. Attaching a 1/8PT meter sensor is possible)
Model : 86/BRZ
- Vehicle type : ZN6/ZC6
- Model Year ：2012.03〜2016.07 (Not confirmed for use on post-minor model change vehicles)
- Price : YEN 89,000 (excl. tax)
Circuit test result for 86/BRZ Oil Cooler Kit
For oil cooler development, we tested at Twin Ring Motegi East Course.
Even though the road surface was wet, the oil temperature resulted in over 140 ° C in 3 laps including a warm-up lap.
It was proved that oil cooler is necessary for sports driving.